what's your ambition in life?

Watch this thread
rebelw
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
And do you really think you'll ever achieve it?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
yh
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rebelw)
Already achieved it ... it was:

Spoiler:
Show
To be TSR Volunteer Team
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
die.. I will soon :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
jk dont report me
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My ambitions is to lead a happy life. The worst thing for me is to have a boring 9-5 job and a "perfect" life. I just want to live a fun easy life tbh
username5706823
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Already achieved it ... it was:

Spoiler:
Show
To be TSR Volunteer Team
yikes :yucky:
Max1989
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My main one is to have children and to give them a better childhood than I had, as cliché as it sounds. I do think it will happen but I've been single so far for 21 years of my life so certainly not making any steps towards this goal yet or anytime soo
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's a bit too late for me to focus on any grand personal goal. Just to get my degree will be about the extent of it.

I realised when I had kids that my time for thinking about myself was over before it had even started. It's about them now.

My goal is to help them to achieve their goals. I don't think my life is really about me. I'm a facilitator for them.
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To enjoy life. I think life is very mundane and maybe doing a degree in something I have an interest in (English language) will give me something to aspire to, in terms of my career - and if it doesn't, at least I have the degree.
Iwaizumi_
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ambition is to lead a happy healthy life surrounded by family and friends
In terms of career, to pass med skl and quality to train as a doctor. I hope I achieve both of them.
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Gotta believe I'll achieve it. Faith in yourself is the only thing you really need.
rebelw
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Gotta believe I'll achieve it. Faith in yourself is the only thing you really need.
what is it?
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To live as peacefully and as comfortably as I can. I'm kinda already living it so I guess I have achieved it but the problem is - like with anything - once you achieve your goal you're always left saying 'ok what now?' and therefore try to extend your challenge. So even though I've made enough money to be comfortable now my aim is to make a little more. And my little side goals are things like maybe buy my own house some day or travel to various countries but these are not major goals of mine. As in if I don't achieve them I'm not going to feel like a failure or cry myself to sleep. These are just putting a cherry on top.
Blue_Cow
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Retire early.
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Name:  Screenshot_20220522-170001_DuckDuckGo-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  81.5 KB
I found this on Quora.
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To get out of the house.
Last edited by Other_Owl; 1 month ago
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have a lot of goals and ambitions.
It's nothing crazy and in the grand scheme of things, they are "small" and achievable.
However, I have controlling asian parents who always try to get in the way of me achieving what I want. So honestly, I have no idea if i will ever achieve them or not.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads