Urgent help! Been sick

Watch this thread
hg0_03m
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i decided to comment and rant here to see if i can get any advice other than this whole situation being my fault yes i know it is but anyways short story I've been off sick severely for weeks and in hospital yesterday and only just got better just to realise I have a alevel psychology paper 1 for AQA in 2 days which is this tuesday, wit no revision all I'm confident in is social influence out of these other topics. I was just looking to see if someone could help me come up with some sort of plan or idk just help me get stuff together. I know like what have i been doing the past month but anyways better to just forget about the past and deal with life presently i guess at this point.
Last edited by hg0_03m; 4 weeks ago
bea_murray0
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hg0_03m)
i decided to comment and rant here to see if i can get any advice other than this whole situation being my fault yes i know it is but anyways short story I've been off sick severely for weeks and in hospital yesterday and only just got better just to realise I have a alevel psychology paper 1 for AQA in 2 days which is this tuesday, wit no revision all I'm confident in is social influence out of these other topics. I was just looking to see if someone could help me come up with some sort of plan or idk just help me get stuff together. I know like what have i been doing the past month but anyways better to just forget about the past and deal with life presently i guess at this point.
Can you apply for extenuating circumstances? Talk to your school about it and try to contact the exam board as soon as possible. Other than that, prioritise the most important topics/ones you know least on the advanced info. There's 4 topics on the advance info so in two days you can do one in the morning and one in the afternoon? Or pick the two topics you're most worried about and do one a day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads