Uni of Nottingham or Uni of Birmingham?

Watch this thread
LailaHussainx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I am planning to study psychology at university this year but I am struggling between the two universities which I should pick as my firm.

Uni of Nottingham I particularly liked due to the range of optional modules i am able to choose and the biology-based modules I am able to choose from. Also,In year 2 of my 3 years spent, i am able to spend the whole year at the malaysia campus at a reduced tuition fee. However, when i went to visit on my offer holder day, I didnt particularly like the campus at all.

In regards to uni of Birmingham, I love the city and campus so much and i would happily spend my 3 years in the city of birmingham. The city is extertemely multicultural and i felt comfortable. However, there isnt much flexibility in my modules. Although i like all aspects of psychology, i am more driven towards the biology side.

I am torn between which to choose from, please give me any thoughts or opinions
EmilyClarke24
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LailaHussainx)
Hi guys, I am planning to study psychology at university this year but I am struggling between the two universities which I should pick as my firm.

Uni of Nottingham I particularly liked due to the range of optional modules i am able to choose and the biology-based modules I am able to choose from. Also,In year 2 of my 3 years spent, i am able to spend the whole year at the malaysia campus at a reduced tuition fee. However, when i went to visit on my offer holder day, I didnt particularly like the campus at all.

In regards to uni of Birmingham, I love the city and campus so much and i would happily spend my 3 years in the city of birmingham. The city is extertemely multicultural and i felt comfortable. However, there isnt much flexibility in my modules. Although i like all aspects of psychology, i am more driven towards the biology side.

I am torn between which to choose from, please give me any thoughts or opinions
Hey,

I am a current 3rd year student at Nottingham and study psychology as part of my degree.
If you have any specific questions about the uni or the course just let me know,

Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads