Applications to Hills Road College about Further maths

Watch this thread
Legenetics
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
If I don’t fulfil the requirements to do further maths at Hills Road College, can I still do it later? My main choices are math, physics and computer science but I would love to do further maths since it complements them.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Legenetics)
If I don’t fulfil the requirements to do further maths at Hills Road College, can I still do it later? My main choices are math, physics and computer science but I would love to do further maths since it complements them.
It would be a matter for your college. I suspect they wont allow it as you dont meet their requirements. You could possibly take it as a private candidate elsewhere if the exam board would accept FM independently. I assume the college doesnt think you are capable of it if they dont let you take it and that is something you need to consider. Taking it when in university would be pointless. Muttley79 do you know whether an exam board would allow FM separately just like any other subject.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Why not go somrewhere that will allow you? \What grade are they asking?
(Original post by Legenetics)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads