Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone completed the ex. for tuesday? I'd like to discuss about it with someone

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the EC210 problem set??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abercrombie&Fitch)
    has anyone done the EC210 problem set??
    I wanted to ask also about this one... my deadline is monday, wish I could be in the friday class :banghead:

have u done something? I'm starting now...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have done question 1 only. had to do other things. the answer should be on Page 57 of the book..

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have done question 1 only. had to do other things. the answer should be on Page 57 of the book..
    took u 3 hours? pls tell me no
    I just read the Will chapt.7 and Weil chapt. 8-9 ...so tomoro I'll try the exercices.. when is your deadline?

ReputationRep:
    haha nah it took like 20 minutes. just did a little bit of research and a plan (ish) but dont think i have time to "revise" and do it. more open book. had to do internship applications and a numerical test. but i have more of the same tomorrow ¬¬
    if you find relevant pages/info please let me know via Private msg so i know u have said something. will get it emailed to my blkbrry!x

ReputationRep:
    haha nah it took like 20 minutes. just did a little bit of research and a plan (ish) but dont think i have time to "revise" and do it. more open book. had to do internship applications and a numerical test. but i have more of the same tomorrow ¬¬
    if you find relevant pages/info please let me know via Private msg so i know u have said something. will get it emailed to my blkbrry!x
    ok I'll let u know.

ReputationRep:
    are you using much graphs/formulae?? mine is mostly wording from text book and wikipedia
    currently on Question two. after you have finished want to throw a few points at each other?!x

ReputationRep:
    are you using much graphs/formulae?? mine is mostly wording from text book and wikipedia
    yes I'm doing the same as you, and I am at question 3 as well. update later, I need a break

ReputationRep:
    stuck on question 4. you on that yet?

ReputationRep:
    not yet, I was doin' 5a) that can be easly taken from the book and now I'm doing 5b)

ReputationRep:
    weil or will? pages?

ReputationRep:
    weil or will? pages?
    weil pag32-24

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motorhead)
    has anyone completed the ex. for tuesday? I'd like to discuss about it with someone
    anyone?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.