Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone completed the ex. for tuesday? I'd like to discuss about it with someone

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the EC210 problem set??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abercrombie&Fitch)
    has anyone done the EC210 problem set??
    I wanted to ask also about this one... my deadline is monday, wish I could be in the friday class :banghead:

have u done something? I'm starting now...

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have done question 1 only. had to do other things. the answer should be on Page 57 of the book..

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have done question 1 only. had to do other things. the answer should be on Page 57 of the book..
    took u 3 hours? pls tell me no
    I just read the Will chapt.7 and Weil chapt. 8-9 ...so tomoro I'll try the exercices.. when is your deadline?

ReputationRep:
    haha nah it took like 20 minutes. just did a little bit of research and a plan (ish) but dont think i have time to "revise" and do it. more open book. had to do internship applications and a numerical test. but i have more of the same tomorrow ¬¬
    if you find relevant pages/info please let me know via Private msg so i know u have said something. will get it emailed to my blkbrry!x

ReputationRep:
    haha nah it took like 20 minutes. just did a little bit of research and a plan (ish) but dont think i have time to "revise" and do it. more open book. had to do internship applications and a numerical test. but i have more of the same tomorrow ¬¬
    if you find relevant pages/info please let me know via Private msg so i know u have said something. will get it emailed to my blkbrry!x
    ok I'll let u know.

ReputationRep:
    are you using much graphs/formulae?? mine is mostly wording from text book and wikipedia
    currently on Question two. after you have finished want to throw a few points at each other?!x

ReputationRep:
    are you using much graphs/formulae?? mine is mostly wording from text book and wikipedia
    yes I'm doing the same as you, and I am at question 3 as well. update later, I need a break

ReputationRep:
    stuck on question 4. you on that yet?

ReputationRep:
    not yet, I was doin' 5a) that can be easly taken from the book and now I'm doing 5b)

ReputationRep:
    weil or will? pages?

ReputationRep:
    weil or will? pages?
    weil pag32-24

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motorhead)
    has anyone completed the ex. for tuesday? I'd like to discuss about it with someone
    anyone?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 15, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.