I failed my math gcse twice lmao

Watch this thread
Atlasxoxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yup I failed maths a lot flop after flop after flop and then eventually got it yay So if any of you are scared that you will do or have done badly try not to panic you’ll be fine! honestly they make it out to be the worst possible thing ever if you FAIL YOUR EXAM but it really is not the end of the world there is always a chance to retake. I misbehaved in my class so I take full responsibility for doing badly lol 😗(A-C grades in everything else tho✌🏻🥹)
Last edited by Atlasxoxo; 4 weeks ago
lara_westwood
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Atlasxoxo)
Yup I failed maths a lot flop after flop after flop and then eventually got it yay

So if any of you are scared that you will do or have done badly try not to panic you’ll be fine! honestly they make it out to be the worst possible thing ever if you FAIL YOUR EXAM but it really is not the end of the world there is always a chance to retake.
Thanks for the advice! Sorry you failed your maths twice!
million.
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
do you know if you can retake your exam even if you pass but just want a better grade
Atlasxoxo
Rep:
(Original post by lara_westwood)
Thanks for the advice! Sorry you failed your maths twice!
Lol it was fine tbh I got it in the end! 😆
Atlasxoxo
Rep:
(Original post by million.)
do you know if you can retake your exam even if you pass but just want a better grade
Yes I’m pretty sure you can there were quite a few people in my re-take exam that were just doing it again to get a better grade I don’t know if it’s different for other schools or if it’s changed now tho 💗
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads