Predictions for A Level Edexcel History - Paper 2 Russia in Revolution

Watch this thread
vbenger
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Wondering if anyone had any predictions for this paper 2 topic, Russia in Revolution 1894-1924?
HumanCatastrophe
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
From the information, all my teachers are saying the questions will be on:

The Source Question: either Bolshevik economic policies (but likely not War Communism as they don't mention the Civil War), or Nicholas II's response to the 1905 Revolution
The Essay Question: one on Tsarist rule (i.e. change/continuity) 1894-1914, then another essay on the Provisional Government and its collapse
vbenger
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks so much for this!
j_dbox
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Bit late of me considering that the exam is tomorrow, but do you think it's pretty much guaranteed that the first essay question option will be about 1895-1914? Every past paper is structured like that so I'm just wondering
(Original post by HumanCatastrophe)
From the information, all my teachers are saying the questions will be on:

The Source Question: either Bolshevik economic policies (but likely not War Communism as they don't mention the Civil War), or Nicholas II's response to the 1905 Revolution
The Essay Question: one on Tsarist rule (i.e. change/continuity) 1894-1914, then another essay on the Provisional Government and its collapse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.5%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (54)
45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads