edexcel maths gcse

Watch this thread
zarnain_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it possible i can get at least a 6/7 in gcse maths, i sat the edexcel paper 1 and it was the hardest paper ever, and i need at least a 6 and i'm worried i won't be able to anymore because of paper 1
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zarnain_x)
is it possible i can get at least a 6/7 in gcse maths, i sat the edexcel paper 1 and it was the hardest paper ever, and i need at least a 6 and i'm worried i won't be able to anymore because of paper 1
Yes. Lots of people have said it was a hard paper, which means they'll lower the grade boundaries.
zarnain_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DataVenia)
Yes. Lots of people have said it was a hard paper, which means they'll lower the grade boundaries.
in 2019 a grade 7 was 137/240, how much do you predict it will be for a 7 this year?
jodiswellcool
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
this is just what i heard in a youtube video (so i don't know how reliable it is), it said that the boundaries will be somewhere between the 2019 and 2021 boundaries; and that considering 2021 boundaries were 8% lower, we can expect they'll meet half way at about 4% lower. However about the exam, I also found it difficult so 1) the boundaries are hopefully low and 2) we still can turn it around definitely with the next 2 papers - i think it's best to focus on that - we can control it! Best of luck also ahaha i keep hyping up the youtube channel The GCSE Maths Tutor soooo might as well say it here too - he has videos on all topics and playlists on aiming for 7-9 - defo would recommend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (64)
27.83%
As I expected (71)
30.87%
Harder (87)
37.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.48%

Watched Threads