Turn on thread page Beta

i met this guy at a party last week and i really like him, i get the feeling that he might like me too but hes actually a friend of mines ex and she still likes him...

i dont wanna loose my friend but i like this guy a lot

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your friend and see if it's 'safe' then.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your friend? Depends how close the friend is I guess but I wouldn't get with a mates ex

she still really likes him and went spacko at my friend when she heard we had been talking...

she isnt a close friend but i just dont wanna upset her or whatever. and i didnt know it was her ex til almost the end of the party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i met this guy at a party last week and i really like him, i get the feeling that he might like me too but hes actually a friend of mines ex and she still likes him...

i dont wanna loose my friend but i like this guy a lot

If shes a close friend dont go there.. especially if she still likes him
    Would you want to lose your friend over a lad?

shes not that close but ive told him that shes a bit pissed off with me cos she still likes him but he doesnt wanna know.

ReputationRep:
    she sounds a bit psycho!
    do you have close friends which are closer with her which might get pissed if you do?
    if you think it could be good id go for it..
    but if things are gunna chance pretty soon with uni or something is it worth it?

no but shes friends with a girl in one of my classes although i dont talk to her much she might say something but i doubt it..

i dunno..i might just leave it a little while and just take it as it comes.

i mean, he did invite me out to this photoshoot thing lhe had ast week but i was busy and also, i wasnt too sure if i wanted to go..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.