I need advice

Watch this thread
KayButrum1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My siblings all say I suck at singing and that I should just stop singing altogether. I tried to not let it get to me but it's getting to the point where I'm starting to think they're right. I LOVE singing with my whole being but I wonder if their right, that I should just quit singing altogether. I need your advice should I just stop singing or should I keep going at what I love the best?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Keep going. Do what makes you happy.
KayButrum1
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Keep going. Do what makes you happy.
You think so?
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh
KayButrum1
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
yh
I'll keep going if it doesn't work out then I'll know if its not for me right?
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh
(Original post by KayButrum1)
I'll keep going if it doesn't work out then I'll know if its not for me right?
a.dsouza1_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yup do what makes you happy. Also, the more you practice signing the better you get
KayButrum1
Rep:
(Original post by a.dsouza1_)
Yup do what makes you happy. Also, the more you practice signing the better you get
Thanks for being so encouraging towards me guys I don't get this much encouragement at home with either my family or my friends the only people I can go to for encouragement are my boyfriend, my friend Cheyenne, and my other friend Elektra
a.dsouza1_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KayButrum1)
Thanks for being so encouraging towards me guys I don't get this much encouragement at home with either my family or my friends the only people I can go to for encouragement are my boyfriend, my friend Cheyenne, and my other friend Elektra
awww you should keep people who encourage you really close to you. You deserve you hear encouragement.
KayButrum1
Rep:
(Original post by a.dsouza1_)
awww you should keep people who encourage you really close to you. You deserve you hear encouragement.
Thank you really thank you. I've had so much bad crap happen to me in my life and you have no idea how badly I needed to hear that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads