Advice on a guy

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This guy I know he goes to my school and he goes and talks to this girl and gets her to be his gf when he could of talked to me all these months he liked me because he used to stare at me all time so I guessed he must of liked me but he never talked to me why didn’t he talk to me, instead he picked another girl? and now he suddenly hates me out of nowhere.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
He probably didn't like you. Staring isn't enough lol.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
You've liked him all these months and never made a move to speak to him. You snooze, you lose.

Anyway, you sound young enough that you should be concentrating on school and not bothering about boyfriends.
IDKwhatUsername9
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't blame it on him lol, its your fault. Don't instantly assume that guys have to start everything in a relationship, girls like that stay single until they realise they have to put effort in too. Work on yerself then consider dating
kkristina15
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This guy I know he goes to my school and he goes and talks to this girl and gets her to be his gf when he could of talked to me all these months he liked me because he used to stare at me all time so I guessed he must of liked me but he never talked to me why didn’t he talk to me, instead he picked another girl? and now he suddenly hates me out of nowhere.
guys suck. I doubt that he likes u if u haven't even talked to each other (srry)
doweoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I suppose he doesn't really like you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
23.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.76%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
17.65%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads