edexcel a level FM specimen papers!

Watch this thread
Sorryidontgetit
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just attempted the new spec specimen papers for further maths and it's safe to say i have never gotten my *ss whooped so hard by a piece of paper?! if anyone else has done these are they an accurate reflection of what could actually come up- or am i better off just forgetting about these and just focusing on my results on the other 2019 and 2020 papers i have attempted?
PhysicsG
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t done the specimen papers yet.
Are they on physics and maths tutor?
Maybe they’re worth doing then .
How are you feeling about Wednesday?
PhysicsG
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PhysicsG)
I haven’t done the specimen papers yet.
Are they on physics and maths tutor?
Maybe they’re worth doing then .
How are you feeling about Wednesday?
Update: I just sat the papers and found them very doable.
Actually they are the easiest papers I’ve sat until now.
It might just be we are confident in different areas of the syllabus.
Are you doing Edexcel? Those are the ones I sat
Sorryidontgetit
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-22 162539.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  43.9 KB
it was the paper with this question on it- and yeah i do edexcel too. If this is the same one you sat then i'm very surprised because i felt this was a lot more difficult than anything ive seen in papers
Last edited by Sorryidontgetit; 1 month ago
TillST
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am doing this rn, the first spec one was rly hard as well and this one is even harder- they got the difficulty completely off on this paper, since it was spec, i wouldn't worry too much since 2019, 2020 and 2021 were way easier
PhysicsG
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sorryidontgetit)
Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-22 162539.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  43.9 KB
it was the paper with this question on it- and yeah i do edexcel too. If this is the same one you sat then i'm very surprised because i felt this was a lot more difficult than anything ive seen in papers
Love your username by the way.
No I did a different one so makes sense.
Can you send me the link to this one?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (38)
32.48%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (53)
45.3%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (25)
21.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads