The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Accomodation- Leeds

Please suggest which Uni hall would be the best out of all the options listed.
I am an international student and concerned with selecting the Accommodation.
Would prefer an En-suite room.

Any help/advice is welcomed. :smile:
Original post by Itsmehere!:)
Please suggest which Uni hall would be the best out of all the options listed.
I am an international student and concerned with selecting the Accommodation.
Would prefer an En-suite room.

Any help/advice is welcomed. :smile:

Hi are you still looking for accommodation in Leeds?
I have an ensuite room in the centre of leeds if you are interested. The tenancy starts 8th September 2022 -2nd September 2023.
Original post by IcedTea20
Hi are you still looking for accommodation in Leeds?
I have an ensuite room in the centre of leeds if you are interested. The tenancy starts 8th September 2022 -2nd September 2023.

Yes I am, please share the details..
Original post by Itsmehere!:)
Yes I am, please share the details..

The room is at the Burley Road campus, which is a 3-minute walk from the city centre, a 12-minute walk from the UoL, and a 22-minute walk from the train station. So perfect for getting around!
It is a Gold room (F15.A) with an ensuite on the fifth floor. There are 3 other residents (mixed gender). The room comprises a double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, drawers, bookcase, shelves and under bed storage. There is a shared kitchen which includes Oven and hob, microwave, kettle/toaster, fridge/freezer, sofa, cleaning utensils dining table and chairs, vacuum and iron and ironing board.
The campus has free wifi and bike storage in the car park. There's also laundry facilities site. The site is wheelchair accessible.
The deposit for the room is £250 and is for 51 weeks (08/09/2022-02/09/2023) All bills are included in the cost which is £152 per week

https://youtu.be/50hkXlrXbfk
(edited 1 year ago)
I’ve just checked and I managed to get a cheaper deal than what is showing on the website. So instead of £152 per week I managed to get it for £144.50 per week 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest