Can you use blank ink rollerball pens for a level exams?

Watch this thread
_joe_12
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I always use uni-ball micro pens but I'm worried you can't use them in exams??? They are black and have liquid ink so are not gel pens but are they still acceptable for exams?
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
inky pens usually aren’t great as they can smudge, id go for normal black ballpoint pens like the Bic Crystal ones.
_joe_12
Rep:
(Original post by aliaa03)
inky pens usually aren’t great as they can smudge, id go for normal black ballpoint pens like the Bic Crystal ones.
Thank you but these pens have never smudged and I've used them in all my mocks so I'm just trying to make sure they are acceptable for the exams? Biros are so hard to write with i find
Charlie728477282
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _joe_12)
Thank you but these pens have never smudged and I've used them in all my mocks so I'm just trying to make sure they are acceptable for the exams? Biros are so hard to write with i find
lmao im literally panicking becuase of this, i always use the mitsubishi uniball pens did u find out if we can use them ????
_joe_12
Rep:
(Original post by Charlie728477282)
lmao im literally panicking becuase of this, i always use the mitsubishi uniball pens did u find out if we can use them ????
Sorry I didn't find out and I just used a ball point pen but it was alright. All that the invigilator said before the exam was write in blank ink and no gel pens so I think they are allowed I just didn't want to risk it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads