The Student Room Group

Engineering for Sustainable Development (ESD) at Cambridge 2022

Hi! Has anyone applied to the ESD course for 2022? Would love to connect and discuss the application process!
I have, I've been looking for people in this category. What has the process been like for you??
Original post by mhairiam13
I have, I've been looking for people in this category. What has the process been like for you??

Hi!
I applied pretty late so my application is still in review.
Was wondering what other peoples' time scales have looked like? I found the format of a cover letter quite difficult - not something I've had to do before!
Original post by bookworm0604
Hi!
I applied pretty late so my application is still in review.
Was wondering what other peoples' time scales have looked like? I found the format of a cover letter quite difficult - not something I've had to do before!

Hey, same i applied at the deadline. I wanted to make sure I'd gotten my references in before I sent it off. So far, I sennt mine off on the16th May, mine stayed on submitted without even an applicant number until I sent them an email on the 23rd. I got my applicant number on the 23rd, then I moved to under review by department on the 24th. So I'm pretty early to the waiting game. What about you??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending