Scholorships for uni/college

Watch this thread
cupquake
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do yall get scholarships
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cupquake)
How do yall get scholarships
In the UK most people don't since it isn't a major feature of the way University education is funded.
Each university publishes it's own information about limited scholarship and other funding opportunities on their web site with full details of eligibility, potential value and application process . It will vary enormously from uni to uni and course to course. Some are only available to home students, some are specifically for overseas applicants.
cupquake
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
In the UK most people don't since it isn't a major feature of the way University education is funded.
Each university publishes it's own information about limited scholarship and other funding opportunities on their web site with full details of eligibility, potential value and application process . It will vary enormously from uni to uni and course to course. Some are only available to home students, some are specifically for overseas applicants.
hi thanks for replying,what are home students?/
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi thanks for replying,what are home students?/
Students who have a right to live in the UK, meet specific residency criteria and can be funded through university by UK student loans as opposed to those who come from outside UK and pay international fees.
Last edited by gdunne42; 1 month ago
cupquake
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
Students who have a right to live in the UK, meet specific residency criteria and can be funded through university by UK student loans as opposed to those who come from outside UK and pay international fees.
Oh ok ,so i am born in the uk and have the nashnality and also the pssport and have lived for more than 3 yrs and by the time i go to uni it will be more
so am i considered a home student??
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh ok ,so i am born in the uk and have the nashnality and also the pssport and have lived for more than 3 yrs and by the time i go to uni it will be more
so am i considered a home student??
Look for the Student Finance England forum on here and ask them for advice. It sounds like you would be a home student but it can be complicated
cupquake
Rep:
ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads