Aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, environmental engineering

Watch this thread
Golf1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi can anyone tell me if there are any university courses for the above that you don't have to have A-level maths, I got a GCSE grade 7 but I never took it up in A-level, I am currently studying A-levels in Chemistry, Environmental Science and Geography. I've only just started thinking about uni and what I would like to do, I just took A-levels in what I like.
jamesrwr
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Golf1)
Hi can anyone tell me if there are any university courses for the above that you don't have to have A-level maths, I got a GCSE grade 7 but I never took it up in A-level, I am currently studying A-levels in Chemistry, Environmental Science and Geography. I've only just started thinking about uni and what I would like to do, I just took A-levels in what I like.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...mum%20solution.

This is a thread from years back with the same question. Although answered in not the best way, the person is right; you can't sadly. The biggest difference between A-Level STEM and university STEM is how much more mathsy it is. I study at a stem university and the only courses where maths isn't required are the life sciences (bio, bio-chem etc.).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (55)
26.96%
As I expected (66)
32.35%
Harder (75)
36.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.92%

Watched Threads