my bf did the dead with my mum. is it still cheating?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
let me start by saying im not trying to make excuses for either of them. I'm just trying to figure this whole situation out.

people always say my mum and i look alike. i recently caught my bf of 6 months doing the deed with my mum in my bed. i was initially really shocked and upset, but my mum talked to me after, and reminded me how, as a family, sharing has different rules (e.g. its okay to use the same toothbrush or spoon, when you're family).

this is not an issue about my parents btw - they are in an open relationship.

my bf says it was a one time thing and that he was trying to see how it would feel like having sex with me when were much older because he sees himself marrying me. he says its not technically cheating because my mum and i are basically the same person, just in different periods of our life.

is it still cheating? if so, can we still make it work? i really love him, and i know both him and my mum love me so much.
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. How would it not be cheating? That's manipulation coming from your mum and boyfriend. Don't stand for it.
Last edited by SagaciousSag; 4 weeks ago
ROTL94 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
No if this is imaginary.
Yes if its not plus your ma's deranged.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
let me start by saying im not trying to make excuses for either of them. I'm just trying to figure this whole situation out.

people always say my mum and i look alike. i recently caught my bf of 6 months doing the deed with my mum in my bed. i was initially really shocked and upset, but my mum talked to me after, and reminded me how, as a family, sharing has different rules (e.g. its okay to use the same toothbrush or spoon, when you're family).

this is not an issue about my parents btw - they are in an open relationship.

my bf says it was a one time thing and that he was trying to see how it would feel like having sex with me when were much older because he sees himself marrying me. he says its not technically cheating because my mum and i are basically the same person, just in different periods of our life.

is it still cheating? if so, can we still make it work? i really love him, and i know both him and my mum love me so much.
this is either a really odd lie, or your completely delusional
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
No it’s not
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I really hope this isn't real, but if it is, then yes absolutely your boyfriend shouldn't be sleeping with your mum!!
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes this is cheating and also very morally questionable.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
i hope this is a troll... thats vile (that ur bf is gas lighting u to believe that its ok)
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Your bf did the dead with your mum?? Of corpse this is a troll.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
Yes. How would it not be cheating? That's manipulation coming from your mum and boyfriend. Don't stand for it.
like i said, my mum explained its the same way families can share spoons when eating from the same ice cream tub but thank you so much for the advice - i really appreciate it and am just really conflicted rn
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
No if this is imaginary.
Yes if its not plus your ma's deranged.
hey! while i really appreciate the advice, can i ask that you dont call my mum names - she is still my mum after all.
Anonymous #1
could you please elaborate? i know its a confusing story, i just really dont know what to do
this is either a really odd lie, or your completely delusional
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Little pecker)
No it’s not
Thank you! thats what i thought as well, but my friends disagree. can you give me ideas for points to tell them?
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you! thats what i thought as well, but my friends disagree. can you give me ideas for points to tell them?
I think they were joking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
43.75%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
12.5%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (2)
12.5%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
6.25%

Watched Threads