AQA A level spanish 2022

Watch this thread
gracetalbot12
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi has anyone sat their paper 3 yet? would you say they stuck to the advance info? ive seen people saying aqa have just included the entire spec for some exams so im nervous 😬
evakesiax
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by gracetalbot12)
Hi has anyone sat their paper 3 yet? would you say they stuck to the advance info? ive seen people saying aqa have just included the entire spec for some exams so im nervous 😬
For me the speaking stuck to the advanced info that we were given
gracetalbot12
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
fab thank you!! im so nervous for it I keep convincing myself ill be asked on something not mentioned on the advanced information 😭
(Original post by evakesiax)
For me the speaking stuck to the advanced info that we were given
hha1122
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Guys I’m not sure what to do with the advanced info for paper 1 😭😭 do I just learn the vocab for the listed topics??
evakesiax
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hha1122)
Guys I’m not sure what to do with the advanced info for paper 1 😭😭 do I just learn the vocab for the listed topics??
I'm just learning all the vocab even if its not on the list because they all cross over somehow so might as well learn as much vocab as possible and not limit myself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
45%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
10%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5%

Watched Threads