Rest Breaks

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi

I have my year 10 EOY exams from tomorrow until Friday, and I have extra time, separate room and rest breaks. The extra time and separate room have been arranged, but I was just wondering how do you ask for a rest break during the exam? I have absolutely no idea how to say that I need a rest break.

Thanks
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi

I have my year 10 EOY exams from tomorrow until Friday, and I have extra time, separate room and rest breaks. The extra time and separate room have been arranged, but I was just wondering how do you ask for a rest break during the exam? I have absolutely no idea how to say that I need a rest break.

Thanks
I think you would just put your hand up and when the invigilator comes over, you tell them?
lara_westwood
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by booklover1313)
I think you would just put your hand up and when the invigilator comes over, you tell them?
Yeah! I also have rest breaks - you stick your hand up, an invigilator will come over and you say you want a rest break and they will make note of the time that you stop. Then you put your hand back up to let them know you are starting again - the invigilator should then give you a note with your new end time. Hope this helps!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lara_westwood)
Yeah! I also have rest breaks - you stick your hand up, an invigilator will come over and you say you want a rest break and they will make note of the time that you stop. Then you put your hand back up to let them know you are starting again - the invigilator should then give you a note with your new end time. Hope this helps!
Okay thank you so much I'm just so scared to do that :lol: are you allowed to leave the exam in a rest break?
lara_westwood
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Okay thank you so much I'm just so scared to do that :lol: are you allowed to leave the exam in a rest break?
Ummm, I only very recently got rest breaks - I am not sure if you can. If I'm being honest I would be surprised if you weren't allowed to
Anonymous #1
(Original post by lara_westwood)
Ummm, I only very recently got rest breaks - I am not sure if you can. If I'm being honest I would be surprised if you weren't allowed to
Okay thank you yeah tomorrow is the first time I'm allowed to use rest breaks lmao
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Okay thank you yeah tomorrow is the first time I'm allowed to use rest breaks lmao
Before the exam starts, talk to the invigilator so you both know what the plan is?
Anonymous #1
Before the exam starts, talk to the invigilator so you both know what the plan is?
Okay thank you
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi

Thanks
Train drivers need to get their rest breaks. If you're refused just let the RMT know and STRIKE!
booklover1313
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Quady)
Train drivers need to get their rest breaks. If you're refused just let the RMT know and STRIKE!
This is about exam rest breaks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads