Revising English Lit

Watch this thread
777luvrgirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How do you all revise English? I've got end of years soon and I want to go from a predicted A to an A*.
Sophie47
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
if you're already at an A then I'm assuming you know how to write a good band 4 essay, so maybe ask your teachers what is missing from your essays and how to improve. There are lots of possible things that could be holding you back from an a*, it really depends on what part of english you struggle with and what AOs you're lacking marks in
777luvrgirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sophie47)
if you're already at an A then I'm assuming you know how to write a good band 4 essay, so maybe ask your teachers what is missing from your essays and how to improve. There are lots of possible things that could be holding you back from an a*, it really depends on what part of english you struggle with and what AOs you're lacking marks in
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (47)
26.55%
As I expected (58)
32.77%
Harder (64)
36.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.52%

Watched Threads