The Student Room Group

The guy I’m seeing is really really close with his friends girlfriend

The guy I’m seeing is really close to one of his best mates girlfreinds. He picks her up from work most days, the call on the phone, message, he goes on days and nights out with the girl and her boyfriend, when we are out together he always brings her up at least once in conversation

I know this isn’t anything too bad but it makes me feel a little bit weird due to how close they are, I’ve had bad experiences in the past every single time I’ve been with someone and they have a girl best mate. I know it’s his mates girlfriend but I can’t get over feeling a little weird about it. How would you react
Speak to him about it and let him know your concerns.

Guys are capable of just being friends with other women and nothing more.
Original post by Anonymous
The guy I’m seeing is really close to one of his best mates girlfreinds. He picks her up from work most days, the call on the phone, message, he goes on days and nights out with the girl and her boyfriend, when we are out together he always brings her up at least once in conversation

I know this isn’t anything too bad but it makes me feel a little bit weird due to how close they are, I’ve had bad experiences in the past every single time I’ve been with someone and they have a girl best mate. I know it’s his mates girlfriend but I can’t get over feeling a little weird about it. How would you react

dude gurly girl idc about if its a guy or a girl if he's always bringing the same person up everytime yall hang out. It can get annoying it can **** you up. Well yeah try communicating with this to him, that it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable and if he reacts like a piece of **** dump him he's not worth it, but if hes like "oh i had no idea it made you feel this way" THEN AYE GURL LETS GETTT ITT yalll c o m m u n i c a t e d.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending