how many leavers 2020 had prom?

Watch this thread
angrydog32
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my school didn’t have a prom due to covid, and never managed to rearrange, but i noticed some other schools managed to organise a prom at a later date… i was just curious how many had one eventually?

also, what does the typical gown look like that people wear to the more formal events at uni? i’d love to wear my prom dress someday but i worry now that the skirt part sticks out too much.. though not too bad… lol
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
ours never did
but we having one this yr for end of yr 13
angrydog32
Rep:
(Original post by Food!!)
ours never did
is it a 6th form of your secondary school?
i hope you have a good time if you’re going :•]
minaxow
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ours never did
same
Food!!
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by angrydog32)
is it a 6th form of your secondary school?
i hope you have a good time if you’re going :•]
yh it is
thank you and im sure you will find an event to wear your prom dress to
angrydog32
Rep:
yh it is
thank you and im sure you will find an event to wear your prom dress to
oohh i see, i went to a seperate college from my secondary. and thank you, i hope so!
Food!!
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oohh i see, i went to a seperate college from my secondary. and thank you, i hope so!
ah i seee
have you had your 18 bday yet you culd wear it then?
angrydog32
Rep:
ah i seee
have you had your 18 bday yet you culd wear it then?
i’ve had my 18th yeah and lolol i think it is still a bit too bouffant(?!) for a birthday
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nah, my school never rearranged it. Didn’t really bother me.
Durham Students
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
my school didn’t have a prom due to covid, and never managed to rearrange, but i noticed some other schools managed to organise a prom at a later date… i was just curious how many had one eventually?

also, what does the typical gown look like that people wear to the more formal events at uni? i’d love to wear my prom dress someday but i worry now that the skirt part sticks out too much.. though not too bad… lol
Hi there

You can check out our Tiktok account for videos on black-tie season and much more at Durham: https://www.tiktok.com/@thedurhamstudent

You could also follow different college pages on Instagram and TikTok since they usually post about this stuff

-Himieka (Official DU Rep)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads