Cheated previously. I am confused?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In the stickiest situation.

Me and this guy been seeing eachother for 7 months. We’re really passionate and respectful to eachorher. We don’t speak much about our previous history etc however I know he has 3 sons who currently live abroad. When we was speaking I asked if he’s loyal he said he’s loyal to the core. then couple days or weeks can’t remember I asked if he had ever cheated and he said yeah with his ex fiancé who had his 3 sons. I was gobsmacked how you can cheat on someone who your going to get married with and who brought children into this world for you. I’ve been cheated on in all 3 of my relationships and I don’t respect it at all.

When I first met him I told him I’m not looking for a relationship but I’m defo attached and getting feelings and I’m sure he is too. Very weird couple weeks ago I was abroad and he said safe flight love u. I was shocked but we haven’t spoke about it since.

I’ve never had chemistry with a person as I do with him. He’s so gentle with me I’ve never experienced that. Why am I thinking of being in a relationship with him? I can’t ever imagine him getting into a relationship with someone else and me too. I never wanna stop seeing him. However when I was away I was seeing someone for a couple weeks and normally if I’m not in a relationship with a guy And im seeing him I can’t speak to other guys im loyal. But with him I can?

Can I get advice on this
Anonymous #1
Btw I’ve left every guy who’s cheated on me and I don’t stand for it at all.
Mentalhealth*12
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Do what you want. It sounds like you're in love with him. Biggest red flag to me is his complete lack of self-awareness rather than his cheating. "Loyal to the core" when you've cheated on your fiancee.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been cheated on in all 3 of my relationships and I don’t respect it at all.

However when I was away I was seeing someone for a couple weeks
So.you don't respect cheating, but cheated on the guy you're currently seeing?

Suggest you end it and sort yourself out before getting involved with anyone else.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
So.you don't respect cheating, but cheated on the guy you're currently seeing?

Suggest you end it and sort yourself out before getting involved with anyone else.
Hey, we aren’t together so it’s not cheating.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, we aren’t together so it’s not cheating.
"Me and this guy been seeing eachother for 7 months. We’re really passionate and respectful to eachorher"

Sounds together to me! Plus, you're attached, have chemistry, never want to stop seeing him - but you'll jeopardise all that for a quick fling?
doweoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
In the stickiest situation.

Me and this guy been seeing eachother for 7 months. We’re really passionate and respectful to eachorher. We don’t speak much about our previous history etc however I know he has 3 sons who cIurrently live abroad. When we was speaking I asked if he’s loyal he said he’s loyal to the core. then couple days or weeks can’t remember I asked if he had ever cheated and he said yeah with his ex fiancé who had his 3 sons. I was gobsmacked how you can cheat on someone who your going to get married with and who brought children into this world for you. I’ve been cheated on in all 3 of my relationships and I don’t respect it at all.

When I first met him I told him I’m not looking for a relationship but I’m defo attached and getting feelings and I’m sure he is too. Very weird couple weeks ago I was abroad and he said safe flight love u. I was shocked but we haven’t spoke about it since.

I’ve never had chemistry with a person as I do with him. He’s so gentle with me I’ve never experienced that. Why am I thinking of being in a relationship with him? I can’t ever imagine him getting into a relationship with someone else and me too. I never wanna stop seeing him. However when I was away I was seeing someone for a couple weeks and normally if I’m not in a relationship with a guy And im seeing him I can’t speak to other guys im loyal. But with him I can?

Can I get advice on this
I know this phrase is cliche, but what if he changed? If he cheated in the past it doesn't mean he will cheat on you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by doweoe)
I know this phrase is cliche, but what if he changed? If he cheated in the past it doesn't mean he will cheat on you
True. But it’s a red flag. I feel like cheaters never change. I didn’t know what happened in the relationship I never asked much
Anonymous #1
(Original post by doweoe)
True. But it’s a red flag. I feel like cheaters never change. I didn’t know what happened in the relationship I never asked much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (62)
27.31%
As I expected (71)
31.28%
Harder (86)
37.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.52%

Watched Threads