Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have spent the last week away from my student room, it was reading week so I went home. Anyway I return back to my room today and to my horror see I left not one but two lights on all week :o: This is really quite awful.

In the same vein everybody 'fes up to your worst environmental disasters ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    I have spent the last week away from my student room, it was reading week so I went home. Anyway I return back to my room today and to my horror see I left not one but two lights on all week :o: This is really quite awful.

In the same vein everybody 'fes up to your worst environmental disasters ...
    When the world goes into another ice age I hope you lose your hat and freeze. cause its YOUR fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    When the world goes into another ice age hope you lose your hat and freeze. cause its on YOU!
    Sorry :o:

I'll buy a tree or something to make everything OK.

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago I went home for the weekend and forgot to turn my computer off.

(Original post by Ed.)

You better buy two dammit! 2 lights on = ...erm, 2 oak trees? :rolleyes: and no, acorns don't count :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)

That's okay then, rep you tommorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    I'll have to decide on your penace :p:

I left the DVD player on and TV on standby last night :eek:

I just left the bathroom light on when I went down to go and get a jumper and sometimes I listen to Radio 4 when I'm in bed but I keep the radio on until I wake up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    When the world goes into another ice age I hope you lose your hat and freeze. cause its YOUR fault
    Whaaa?

ReputationRep:
    Our attic light is nearly always switched on, and we must only go up there about 10 times a year. Oops.

*goes upstairs to switch it off* :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky.fm)
    Our attic light is nearly always switched on, and we must only go up there about 10 times a year. Oops.
    That one must be as bad as mine. It is now your fault that we will all die :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    A few weeks ago I went home for the weekend and forgot to turn my computer off.
    I have a friend who hasn't turned his off for months...

ReputationRep:
    Screw the planet.

ReputationRep:
    My PC is on 24 hours a day.

Die planet!

ReputationRep:
    My parents were on holiday and I went to stay with one of my friends.
    When I came back 4 days later, I thought it's very warm in here. Yes, you muppet - it generally gets that way when you leave the heating on for 4 consecutive days :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Everything in my room is left on stand by. Nothing gets switched off. I should do something about that :o:
    I have a friend who does not turn his computer off at all-not even stand by.

ReputationRep:
    My tooth brush is always on charge....is that bad?!

ReputationRep:
    My sewage goes straight into the water system.

ReputationRep:
    Where did you get your light bulbs from?

ReputationRep:
    Funny you should say that, Teds, as I left the radiator on and got to the ground floor last Friday, to remember at that point, and hurtle back up the stairs.

I missed my train.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.