Business a level Edexcel paper 1

Watch this thread
R4V
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What calculate questions are there on here?
cloudniineee
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R4V)
What calculate questions are there on here?
Market share, Market Growth and % changes! I don’t think I’m missing anything hopefully
R4V
Rep:
(Original post by cloudniineee)
Market share, Market Growth and % changes! I don’t think I’m missing anything hopefully
Idk if I’m right but I’m pretty sure ms = actual share/total share * 100. I’m not sure about market growth I guess that’s the same as % change = difference/original *100
R4V
Rep:
Also wtf do we do for paper 3 😭😭😭😭
cloudniineee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R4V)
Idk if I’m right but I’m pretty sure ms = actual share/total share * 100. I’m not sure about market growth I guess that’s the same as % change = difference/original *100
yeah, sounds good to me!
cloudniineee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R4V)
Also wtf do we do for paper 3 😭😭😭😭
Paper 3 requires knowledge on the industry but tbh, your knowledge on the industry doesn’t need to be too extensive. They give you the case study anyways but it’d be helpful to go down the list of things on the pre release. This is how I’m approaching it anyway. Also, paper 3 has 8 markers so you just gotta pattern up your structure on that too
R4V
Rep:
Paper 3 requires knowledge on the industry but tbh, your knowledge on the industry doesn’t need to be too extensive. They give you the case study anyways but it’d be helpful to go down the list of things on the pre release. This is how I’m approaching it anyway. Also, paper 3 has 8 markers so you just gotta pattern up your structure on that too
All I know is it’s on the uk sports retail and international sports events industry. Idk anything else. Like wtf do we need to know on the industry. My teachers are literally useless for it.

And 8 markers is the death of me, I’ve actually labelled them as a scam. Like that 8 marker eats up time like crazy… I finish jt and then it’s taken me 12 mins 😭 Does paper 1 & 2 have 8 markers too? I know paper 3 has no 4 written markers
cloudniineee
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R4V)
All I know is it’s on the uk sports retail and international sports events industry. Idk anything else. Like wtf do we need to know on the industry. My teachers are literally useless for it.

And 8 markers is the death of me, I’ve actually labelled them as a scam. Like that 8 marker eats up time like crazy… I finish jt and then it’s taken me 12 mins 😭 Does paper 1 & 2 have 8 markers too? I know paper 3 has no 4 written markers
The pre release should help a bit with guiding your revision on it! Also, 8 markers are only on paper 3!
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Attached files
R4V
Rep:
The pre release should help a bit with guiding your revision on it! Also, 8 markers are only on paper 3!
Could you send me the pre release please? And really I didn’t know this I thought we have them all Damnn
R4V
Rep:
(Original post by aliaa03)
Thank you! I didn’t think PED/YED was being tested
florallouisa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R4V)
Thank you! I didn’t think PED/YED was being tested
PED/YED has been taken out so no need to worry about it, but you may be able to add it in longer mark questions to add some analysis but it's not specifically in the advanced info.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Moved to Business and management exams and study help
R4V
Rep:
(Original post by florallouisa)
PED/YED has been taken out so no need to worry about it, but you may be able to add it in longer mark questions to add some analysis but it's not specifically in the advanced info.
I like that idea!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads