How are classes split at Queen Mary?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am planning on studying computer science at Queen Mary "if I get the right grades" and I was curious how the class will be split up as looking at last year there were 230 students. Is it done alphabetically or randomly?
faaeqsemssa QMUL
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am planning on studying computer science at Queen Mary "if I get the right grades" and I was curious how the class will be split up as looking at last year there were 230 students. Is it done alphabetically or randomly?
Hi,

This may fall under course specific queries therefore I would suggest you email the school of electronic engineering and computer science (EECS) team who may be able to respond to this specific query.
Undergraduate contact: [email protected]

We also might have a student doing an undergraduate degree in the school of computer science so you can head over to QMUL Unibuddy (https://www.qmul.ac.uk/unibuddy/) and filter by subject area (e.g. computer science) and find a current student ambassador doing Computer science and ask questions about student life and course related questions such as yours.

Hope this helps

Faaeq, Student ambassador & TSR Rep
Last edited by faaeqsemssa QMUL; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (7)
28%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (11)
44%
First aid skills (2)
8%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
16%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4%

Watched Threads