The Student Room Group

worried about future

I think i’m going to fail all of these a level exams- like Es and Ds, what’s the worst case if this actually happens? My uni is asking for 104 ucas points and i’ve got around a B in epq. I just need some calming down tbh
If you fail your exams you will have opportunity to resit. You can check out foundation year courses for university as well, as these are for people who have not gotten sufficient grades/qualifications for entry to year 1 of a degree
Original post by grey-giraffe
If you fail your exams you will have opportunity to resit. You can check out foundation year courses for university as well, as these are for people who have not gotten sufficient grades/qualifications for entry to year 1 of a degree

I was just looking at foundation courses- the uni i want to go to asks for 72-80 ucas points which is very achievable for me inc my epq. Would I be able to just ring up on results day and change?
what subjects do you take and what are you applying for?

Original post by hollyrob123
I think i’m going to fail all of these a level exams- like Es and Ds, what’s the worst case if this actually happens? My uni is asking for 104 ucas points and i’ve got around a B in epq. I just need some calming down tbh
Original post by TheMoistCabbage
what subjects do you take and what are you applying for?

I take sociology, psychology and biology and i’m applying for sociology and manchester met :smile:
my mate got into pharmacy with EEU in clearing

Quick Reply

Latest