Help! Missed the Exeter Open Day!

Watch this thread
honeycomb1
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have left booking open days a bit late and the open day for Exeter is full! I was really hoping to go in the summer rather than waiting for September, does anyone know what I can do (or if someone has a spare ticket?)
UniofExeterRep 2
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello honeycomb1,

It is great to hear that you want to visit Exeter. Our Open Days are very popular, so for our Exeter Campuses we are now fully booked. Our online Open Day and Penryn Campus event still have spaces, but of course this does not help you in your situation of wanting to visit our Exeter Campuses specifically.

We are continuing to run Campus Tours throughout the summer - we usually release dates on a rolling month basis. We have some availability during the half term week at our Streatham Campus at the moment (but I anticipate this could be very popular). You are also welcome to visit our Campus at your own convenience and complete a self-guided tour (with the exception of our upcoming Open Day of course as we are already at capacity!). If you have any specific questions about visiting us you can speak to one of our team directly on 01392 727272; they will be very happy to advise you on what your best options are for visiting us.

I would also reassure you that if you do wait until September to visit then you won’t be at a disadvantage when it comes to applying next term, We tend to have very early Autumn Open Days, and if you are really keen to get the full Open Day experience then this is probably still your best option. If you want to make sure you do not miss out on any details about our future Open Days you can sign up to our mailing list here.

I hope this helps - let me know if I can provide any further information.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Last edited by University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads