12-14 year old flirting with me

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This sounds silly but it did happen I was waiting for my bus home after meeting my boyfriend to watch a football game at the local sports bar shortly after my boyfriend left as I was waiting for my bus two boys who looked about 12-14 approached me and started flirting with me saying they wanted to **** me and all that one of them even gave me their Snapchat . They claimed they was 16 when I asked but I didn’t believe them they was half my height and looked like they were in year 8 maximum year 9 no older . However as a 20 year old I don’t feel it’s inappropriate as I don’t want to get called a pedo I’ve been hit on by older men however never on the other side of the spectrum
With pre pubescent boys trying to flirt and all that . Not that I’m going to would it actually be illegal if I did go out with them (by the way I deleted them off Snapchat after they added me) as I don’t want to end up in a sex offenders register for the rest of my life and I’m more than happy staying with my boyfriend who is the same age as me
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
These weird year 8-9 boys are always trying to do something to seem "cool" I think you shouldve turned them down straight away or laughed it off without even adding them on snap, I mean you helped boost their ego and i'm sure they'd do this to others now as well
doweoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They don't flirt with you. Little boys don't understand how to do it, they just wanted to show off
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by doweoe)
They don't flirt with you. Little boys don't understand how to do it, they just wanted to show off
🤣🤣🤣 I’m pretty sure they did they blew kisses at me and said “bye babe” when I walked off LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads