Getting a girlfriend

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm 25 and I don't have a girlfriend.

I've tried dating apps such as Tinder and Hinge but I don't get that many matches on there. I have had a few short term relationships from dating apps but none of them were 'the one'.

The company I work at isn't that big and there aren't really any matches for me there.

I feel like i'm getting older and running out of time to meet 'the one'. Plus I keep getting lonely which is annoying because I know that having the right girlfriend would solve that.

Does anyone have any other tips? Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 25 and I don't have a girlfriend.

I've tried dating apps such as Tinder and Hinge but I don't get that many matches on there. I have had a few short term relationships from dating apps but none of them were 'the one'.

The company I work at isn't that big and there aren't really any matches for me there.

I feel like i'm getting older and running out of time to meet 'the one'. Plus I keep getting lonely which is annoying because I know that having the right girlfriend would solve that.

Does anyone have any other tips? Thanks
Don't give up yet. The dating game is rigged against men, but if you keep going you're going to find someone eventually. The reason why it's so difficult is because girls have extremely high expectations on these dating apps. They are usually looking for a 6 foot, rich, clown with strong jawline and nice six pack with a good job, expensive car and an extremely rich social life. Only less that 20% of guys can meet this criteria. That's why dating apps for guys don't work. You essentially have a choice to make: you either work hard to get all the things that I have stated, or just quit using Tinder and try to meet women in real life through common interests.

Also, girls hate loners, because it brings them no value. That's why getting a girlfriend to fix your loneliness problem won't work. If you struggle with loneliness, then you need to go out there and be more social. Girls base their opinions of guys in groups. If they see that you have friends and if they see that other people respond to you positively then they are more likely to be interested in you. You need to learn how to attract women and that's a skill that can be developed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads