If it’s able to learn all of Biology AQA year 1 in 4 weekks

Watch this thread
miss12344665xxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I’m in year 12 and have my mock on the 4th of July for Biology. Let’s say my year 12 hasn’t been the best- firstly my biology teacher was not a good teacher at all, he’d cancel lessons bascially every 2 weeks and just would dismiss a lot of important content. Due to that, it made me lose my love for the subject and regret taking it. However it’s only hitting now that I need to do well for my predicted grades. Hoenstly I am aiming for a B at most but I was wondering if anyone thought if it was achievable to learn all of A LEVEL biology AQA content for Year 1?
Thanksss
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miss12344665xxx)
If it’s able to learn all of Biology AQA year 1 in 4 weekks
Theoretically yes, but it's not going to be a fun four weeks.

An A level is supposed to take 360 hours of "guided learning". About three fifths of that will happen in Year 12. So you've got about 216 hours' worth of work to do in 4 weeks (28 days, including weekends).

So you'll be doing 8-hours days, 7 days a week for four weeks. I hope you don't need to do anything else on those days, like attend Sixth Form, for example!

So, possible - but only just.
miss12344665xxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This has given me hope! Thank youuu and I’ll get back to you if it does go well!
Imcrying21
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I re did my year 2 biology in 3 days.... u can do it. Focus more on pastpapers and questions rather than knowing the deep content.

(Original post by miss12344665xxx)Hi, so I’m in year 12 and have my mock on the 4th of July for Biology. Let’s say my year 12 hasn’t been the best- firstly my biology teacher was not a good teacher at all, he’d cancel lessons bascially every 2 weeks and just would dismiss a lot of important content. Due to that, it made me lose my love for the subject and regret taking it. However it’s only hitting now that I need to do well for my predicted grades. Hoenstly I am aiming for a B at most but I was wondering if anyone thought if it was achievable to learn all of A LEVEL biology AQA content for Year 1?
Thanksss

(Original post by miss12344665xxx)
Hi, so I’m in year 12 and have my mock on the 4th of July for Biology. Let’s say my year 12 hasn’t been the best- firstly my biology teacher was not a good teacher at all, he’d cancel lessons bascially every 2 weeks and just would dismiss a lot of important content. Due to that, it made me lose my love for the subject and regret taking it. However it’s only hitting now that I need to do well for my predicted grades. Hoenstly I am aiming for a B at most but I was wondering if anyone thought if it was achievable to learn all of A LEVEL biology AQA content for Year 1?
Thanksss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads