boyfriend trouble

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so, my longterm boyf and I have been waiting till marriage and i love him and he is the sweetest human ever! However since i moved to uni i have been developing crushes left and right and kind of want to unleash and explore myself. i love him but he doesn't feel the same there a few guys that like flirting with me but I haven't gone further. I need Advice!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Ngl it happens especially if youre young in age. We’re all explorative humans so it’s fine but make sure you put a line to how far things go with them. You don’t wanna lose someone because of temporary people
asianannie
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
yes i know but i love the guys here complementing me telling me im beautiful and wispering naughty things in my ear. I feel like my bf is holding me back but i love him too much
heroine81
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asianannie)
yes i know but i love the guys here complementing me telling me im beautiful and wispering naughty things in my ear. I feel like my bf is holding me back but i love him too much
is this like a sexual attraction thing or is it something deeper, like do you feel like the guys understand you more?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How long have you been at uni and how long have you been going out W him?
asianannie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by heroine81)
is this like a sexual attraction thing or is it something deeper, like do you feel like the guys understand you more?
i think its just sexual... we are waiting till marriage

(Original post by Anonymous)
How long have you been at uni and how long have you been going out W him?
been at uni since September and going out with him for 6 years
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asianannie)
You know nothing about these boys, whether you are compatible, if they are good company, or if they just want sex.

If you want to throw away your relationship because you've had your head turned by a few superficial comments, go ahead. It might be better for your boyfriend, who is the sweetest person ever, as you don't sound very mature to be involved with someone. Then again, he doesn't love you? What exactly is going on here?
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You need to find where your priorities lie, if you’re already flirting with other boys, and losing attraction towards your boyfriend who’s made a commitment to you - then to me it’s just sad. You need to make a choice between your boyfriend or potentially someone else.
asianannie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Then again, he doesn't love you? What exactly is going on here?
he does love me he has told me that... and i love him. he doesnt feel the same about sex before marriage.

(Original post by Schotel)
You need to find where your priorities lie, if you’re already flirting with other boys, and losing attraction towards your boyfriend who’s made a commitment to you - then to me it’s just sad. You need to make a choice between your boyfriend or potentially someone else.
i am still attracted to him! i love him and want a future with him but i love when guys appreciate me. im just so conflicted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads