Sex toy

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to order a sex toy, but can't to my house because of my parents. Will the post office ID me if I get it ordered to there?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
They only ask for ID to prove that the name on the package is yours and that you're the right person who ordered it, for this you can just use your credit card, but apart from that they shouldn't know the contents of the package so there's no other need to ID you!
doweoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! It's not compulsory to make an order on Amazon.. You can order from some sex shops, some of them give an opportunity for anonymous orders, e.g. Lovehoney, they also provide a discount of about 25% for students and deliver whenever you want. One more piece of advice, if you live with parents, it's better to order a quiet vibrator (because some of the sex toys can be very noisy), look here https://joynights.org/best-quiet-vibrator/ , I've got #1, it connects with phone and provides clitoral and G spot stimulation. There is also a video on how to use it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (7)
41.18%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
23.53%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.76%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
17.65%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads