Student Finance Migrant Worker

Watch this thread
Aleks03
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

Around a week ago I applied to student finance as a continuing student with the PR1 form. (For 2021-2022) Before this, I successfully received finance as an EU student.

I applied with the PR1 form as that is what I was advised to do to apply as a migrant worker. Though on the form there were no questions asking if I was working or not. This seemed a bit strange to me. Today I had a look at the PN1 form and found all the questions on there.

Did I send in the right form? Even thought there were no questions about employment, I still sent in all my contracts and payslips.
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aleks03)
Hi

Around a week ago I applied to student finance as a continuing student with the PR1 form. (For 2021-2022) Before this, I successfully received finance as an EU student.

I applied with the PR1 form as that is what I was advised to do to apply as a migrant worker. Though on the form there were no questions asking if I was working or not. This seemed a bit strange to me. Today I had a look at the PN1 form and found all the questions on there.

Did I send in the right form? Even thought there were no questions about employment, I still sent in all my contracts and payslips.
Hi there if it is the 1st time you are applying as a Migrant Worker you would need to complete the PN1 application form. You can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2223_o.pdf

Please complete this and return it via post for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Aleks03
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Karen)
Hi there if it is the 1st time you are applying as a Migrant Worker you would need to complete the PN1 application form. You can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2223_o.pdf

Please complete this and return it via post for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Thank you so much! I was advised to send PR1, so that is why it seemed strange to me. Will my application still be considered if I apply for 2021-2022? The deadline to send the information is the end of the month right?
Aleks03
Rep:
Also I see that on the form there is written "You don't need to provide identification evidence if you provide your share code." Does this mean I still have to send my passport/ID? My nationality and identity have already been confirmed for my EU SFE (as I sent my passport back in 2020)

If so, if there any other document I could send? I am going to travel soon so I need my passport.
Last edited by Aleks03; 1 month ago
SFE Erin N
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aleks03)
Also I see that on the form there is written "You don't need to provide identification evidence if you provide your share code." Does this mean I still have to send my passport/ID? My nationality and identity have already been confirmed for my EU SFE (as I sent my passport back in 2020)

If so, if there any other document I could send? I am going to travel soon so I need my passport.
Hi There,

Just to check, have you already sent us a residency share code?

Thanks, Erin N
Aleks03
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Erin N)
Hi There,

Just to check, have you already sent us a residency share code?

Thanks, Erin N
I sent one back in September, and I'm planning to send one now too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.02%
As I expected (72)
31.03%
Harder (87)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.45%

Watched Threads