GCSE Listening Exams

Watch this thread
jamesh234
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have been asked by my cousin a question about GCSE Listening exams and as I did it 4 years ago and can't really remember, I wondered if any of you could help. How long do you have after the final playing of the final extract to check your answers? Is it similar to the other extracts where you get roughly 5-10 seconds to finish writing or do you get a longer period to check afterwards? Thank you in advance.
Last edited by jamesh234; 4 weeks ago
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
hello, i imagine you don't have time at the very end to check answers, because you can't- once it's played it's done. there are about 5 seconds (i cant remember the duration exactly) to quickly finish writing but it isn't very long. i suggest your cousin do a listening past paper so they can get a reminder of how it is set out, good luck to them!
jamesh234
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dahlia06)
hello, i imagine you don't have time at the very end to check answers, because you can't- once it's played it's done. there are about 5 seconds (i cant remember the duration exactly) to quickly finish writing but it isn't very long. i suggest your cousin do a listening past paper so they can get a reminder of how it is set out, good luck to them!
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed