when should i apply for postgraduate student loan?

Watch this thread
Swasher3790
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied for several masters degrees in different uni's and have received an offer and waiting for the other universities to respond but i am not gonna accept any offer until they have all responded. do i apply for student loan now or do i want until i have made my final decision and accept an offer?
Last edited by Swasher3790; 1 month ago
Sabobueno11
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Swasher3790)
I have applied for several masters degrees in different uni's and have received an offer and waiting for the other universities to respond but i am not gonna accept any offer until they have all responded. do i apply for student loan now or do i want until i have made my final decision and accept an offer?
Just wait until you have accepted an offer before applying because you have to put in the uni and course you're going to do in the application and if you need to change the uni because you picked somewhere else as your final decision, I think you might have to do the application all over again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (15)
26.32%
As I expected (16)
28.07%
Harder (23)
40.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5.26%

Watched Threads