Alevel Art OCR vs Edexcel

Watch this thread
Oveilama
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there!I do Alevel art Edexcel, but am thinking about changing to another school that does Alevel art OCR.Can anyone tell me what you do for alevel art OCR, or if you do know specific differences between these two boards, could you let me know ?Thank you!
m_ay_4
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi just completed my a level art OCR this month. For me we spent the first year just experimenting with different techniques and media whilst working on a main project that we could then later take our own spin on. Year 2 we then started with our own Personal Investigation where we chose from a list of prompts. Just to let you know my A levels were interrupted with covid so they actually took out the exam project from art so we only worked on the project we started off with in Year 2 until the end of the A level. Overall I really enjoyed the freedom of working on what I wanted and how I could fully investigate my chosen topic for Year 2. Wasn't a fan of Year 1 but it definitely helps you for Year 2, so just trust the process. Also we had to write an essay for our Personal Investigation in Year 2. I hope that helps, if you need anymore information I suggest going to OCR website and see if they have any information. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads