Writing a personal statement for an immigration officer apprenticeship

Watch this thread
Rayaana33
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone been able to write up a personal statement for applying to become an immigration officer because I keep running out of ideas on what to write about.
Wingedup
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rayaana33)
Has anyone been able to write up a personal statement for applying to become an immigration officer because I keep running out of ideas on what to write about.

Try and match it with the criteria that they have listed, for example if there are 8 listed desirable/essential criteria then do a paragraph on each, giving an example of how you match it and bear in mind the behaviours they are looking for as well. It will probably also involve a part where you explain what motivates you to apply for the job, don’t be afraid to sell yourself and it dosnt have to be big job related examples, you could make cutting the grass or going to the gym sound like a big operation if you word it the right way. Once you get started you’d be surprised how easy it is to fill the 750 words, good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads