Lost all my confidence with girls and don't know how to get it back?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've never had a proper girlfriend before and I'm feeling really unconfident. How can I get it back? The most I've done is snog two girls when out clubbing and I was pretty drunk at the time. These were at "meat market" type nightclubs where I am from which is a working class area, it is nothing like clubbing at uni and the girls there are nothing like the girls at my uni. Of those girls one didn't want to meet me again, the other did, but I didn't want to meet her as I didn't like her enough. Recently I haven't had any luck with girls at all. I'm not really the clubbing type and I'm too shy just to go up to girls in bars etc., so I tried internet dating. I mostly get ignored, but I met one girl, and things were a total disaster tbh. We went on a date, I really liked her but she didn't feel the same. In fact she really seemed to dislike me. Recently my confidence has completely collapsed. The year is finishing and I have no girl to hang out with. Nearly everyone I know has had proper girlfriends or boyfriends. I find internet dating daunting and all the girls seem to have so much experience. A guy I know back home told me of a sunbeds /massage place where the girls sleep with you if you pay them but it sounds daunting as well. I thought if I did that it would get my confidence back up. Really I don't know what to do and feel totally unconfident.
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It’s different for everyone - I hit the gym and self improve.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Maybe try and meet people with similar interests by joining uni clubs or societies?
Don't pay for someone to sleep with you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads