University of bradford

Watch this thread
Ogechukwunancy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please is any waiting to be scheduled for a pre cas interview from university of bradford for two weeks now? The wait is tiring
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ogechukwunancy)
Please is any waiting to be scheduled for a pre cas interview from university of bradford for two weeks now? The wait is tiring
Hey @ogechukwunancy

I hope you're well! Please contact our Visa Support Team who can update you on [email protected]

Many thanks,

Becky
Ogechukwunancy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have done that no reply, called i was told to wait to be scheduled. It's three weeks now no cas. Getting visa takes two months in my home country 🥺🥺
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I have done that no reply, called i was told to wait to be scheduled. It's three weeks now no cas. Getting visa takes two months in my home country 🥺🥺
Hey Ogechukwunancy

Have you received a reply yet? The Visa Team will contact you when they have assessed your application. Please note the team have received a high volume of emails, so it's taking longer than usual with responses.

Thank you,

Becky
Ogechukwunancy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Good evening Becky,

Yes they have replied, my pre CAS interview was yesterday. Waiting for my CAS. Thank you
Muneeb Ullah
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Good evening Becky,

Yes they have replied, my pre CAS interview was yesterday. Waiting for my CAS. Thank you
How many days after u get the pre cas interview date. I have submitted my documents 2 weeks ago but still not getting the date. Have u received ur Cas?
University of Bradford
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Muneeb Ullah)
How many days after u get the pre cas interview date. I have submitted my documents 2 weeks ago but still not getting the date. Have u received ur Cas?
Hey Muneeb Ullah

The Visa Team will contact you when they have assessed your application. Please note the team have received a high volume of emails, so it's taking longer than usual with responses.
Last edited by University of Bradford; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads