The Student Room Group

AQA Physics 2022 topics to be done.

This year we have the advanced spec for topics garenteed to be in the exams however this year is the last year for the cycle of the spec (full spec has to be covered every 5 years I believe this year is the 5th year of the spec), this means that any topics or points that are on the entire spec that have NOT been seen in a past exam WILL have to come up this year. Does anyone know the topics which have not yet been covered in the exams? (sorry for bad spelling and gramma).
Doesn’t mean it has to - just means there is a higher likelihood
Reply 2
Personally just try to learn everything.
Topics that weren’t said on the advanced info may come up synoptically or in the mcqs.
Ive heard that apparently in someone’s paper for AS chem. 22% of the paper was on a topic that was not on the advanced info.
So yeh just learn everything really.
I really wished AQA just gave us an advanced info with topics that wont come up in the exam. But sadly no. it is what it is.
Reply 3
I plan on learning everything still I just want to try get that advantage on others of the topics which have the highest chance of coming up ik learning the advanced spec first but like mentioned other topics that aren’t on there are likely to come up but they are most likely to be topics not previously seen in past papers for this spec so I just wanna try get them topics secured before just covering everything else
Reply 4
Original post by BerGar92
I plan on learning everything still I just want to try get that advantage on others of the topics which have the highest chance of coming up ik learning the advanced spec first but like mentioned other topics that aren’t on there are likely to come up but they are most likely to be topics not previously seen in past papers for this spec so I just wanna try get them topics secured before just covering everything else

Complete as many past papers as possible. And go over them. And the things you don’t know just go over your notes really.
How are you feeling for paper 1?
Can someone tell me what this "Advance Info" is? I've been seeing it prop up a lot recently, don't remember anything about it from when I did A2 like 5 years ago .-.
Reply 6
Original post by Callicious
Can someone tell me what this "Advance Info" is? I've been seeing it prop up a lot recently, don't remember anything about it from when I did A2 like 5 years ago .-.

Here’s a link for the physics alevel advanced info :smile:
it explains everything on it. https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/content/summer-2022/AQA-7408-AI-22.PDF

“Because of the ongoing impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are providing

advance information on the focus of June 2022 exams to help students revise.”
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest