The Student Room Group

In need of relationship advice!!

So, Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now. And we kept our relationship a secret from my parents for about a month. (He was scared they wouldn't like him) I've asked him multiple times if I could tell my ma about him and he told me to wait until we start to actually get into something serious such as commitment.

So I've told my mom about him and all, and she says "He's alright" which is not the answer I was looking for tbh. But anywas, so he had me and him as his FaceBook profile pic for about a week. Then he changed it to his car, and deleted the picture we had as his profile pic. And anytime I'm staying with him he would turn off his location but then once he drops me off at home he would turn it back on. I don't know why he would turn it off.

His phone is usually always dry. He doesn't really text anyone back just leaves them on open. And I haven't answered anyone back because I'm trying to focus on my relationship so this one can last long.

I'm just afraid he doesn't even like me. But he buys me alot of stuff.. He cries every time I have to go home.. I don't know if h's seeing other girls or what..
maybe talk to him about it? bring up the things you've noticed, im sure he's not cheating
Talk to him if you're concerned.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending