This discussion is closed.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hello once again all, i seek some wise advice with my unusual relationship.

my lovely boyf always tells me about his family, ex girlfrs, everything. so we went for a drink and i share with him about my ex. the prob is, me and my ex were togetha for 7 yrs and we broke up cos he cheated on me. or so i thought. then a few weeks ago i found out he never cheated on me and hasnt seen anyone else since. he has also tried to call me. as i told all this to my current boyf in the pub, i was really crying. he was lovely and took me home. but hasnt spoken to me since. i lov my boyf and i told him i never wana get back with the ex but i think he's really mad. also last night i try calling him and he didnt answer, but i think he hit is fone on something and it called me back accidently. i ddint hang up hence he used up 80 cross metwork mins by accident. please tell me how to make up with him
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry 2 be nosy, but what made u think he cheated on u when really he hadnt?
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
i thought my ex cheated on me cos he was always on the fone to a known whor and she always flirting with him etc i assumed it was so. but recently i was told otherwise. when his mates told me before he wasnt with the whor i didndt beliv them.

but what do i do about my current boyf?
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
leave him. i wouldnt go out with a girl who wants 2 go out with someone else (even thou u dont, thats what he will think even if u try and explain)
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
oh hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

but he was talking about his ex girlfr 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really like the guy which is why i told him. i hate my ex however. can it be explained? cos my current lov is very perfect! should i call him now?
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
talk bout it to your ex first
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
why the hell???? im never speaking to that ******* again.

i need to kno w what to do with my current boyf
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
oh hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

but he was talking about his ex girlfr 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really like the guy which is why i told him. i hate my ex however. can it be explained? cos my current lov is very perfect! should i call him now?
yea but u have no suspicion 2 believe that he wants to be with his ex girlfriend.

call him and try, but i suggest be the dumper before becoming the dumpee (harsh i know, but thats life.....good luck thou)
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
holy hell what a mess. ok. hmmmmmmmm.i will call him and withold my number.

also do u think he'll be mad about last night? 80 cross network minutes!!!!!
topdude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what with witholding ur number achieve?

80 cross-network minutes....as in he called u?
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
well if he doent know its me he will pick up hence talk to me!

also, as i aforementioned, yes i called him but i think his fone was in his pocket and called me back accidently. but i dint hang up for 1 hr 20 mins
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
ok ok im gonna call the guy. i dono what to say. do u think he'll hang up?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Would you be having all these problems with your new boyfriend if he really was perfect and the one for you...
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You really have the worst relationship I know from all your threads about you and your boyf. It seems that you have a really difficult time with him, you always have loadsa problems, I don't know how you can be bothered with it, you obviously aren't all that happy if you keep putting up all these problems on here. I say get out of the relationship while you can, and move on, find someone else, who doesn't treat you like crap.
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
as you couldn't trust your ex to tell the truth before, why do you want to get back with him.

(i'm S**t at this type of thing so feel free not to take my advice.)
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
no!!!!!!!!!! thats the thing!!!! i DONT wana get back with my ex.#

crap. im gonna call the CURRENT guy right now.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
i just called the guy. both his mobys are switched off
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
im really hurting now. should i just text him alot?
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah you don't want to appear desperate give the dude some room. my bf told me he was inlove with his ex, and thus didnt want to admit he had feelings for me until they were sorted out....now hes all lovey dovey to me, and im still a bit hurt.

if hes never been in a long term relationship then 7 years is an eternity....maybe thts also peturbed him. overalll. give the guy some space, and let him come to you, you've done nothing wrong.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
no but i dint say i still loved my ex. i jus cry alot when i talk about it. i wana call the guy alot so he knows i lov him but is wat i di wrong? i alsso told the guy i only lov him oh dear im getting f*d now! im gonna call the guy every single hour until he picks up. do u think he will still wana g o out with me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads