Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not if you seem tht desperate.......desperation isnt at all atracttive. well thts my veiw.

what you need is for him to accept things, if he cant do that, then ou shouldnt be with him.....

(i sound so mean) what i mean id tht its a head heart thing, in your bfs defence my bf told me it was really hard to know im still inlove with my ex of 2 years and tht i still go to his house when im upset, but you do none of this, so against him, its just a story of your past tht he has to accept.

hope tht didnt seem to mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    no but i dint say i still loved my ex. i jus cry alot when i talk about it. i wana call the guy alot so he knows i lov him but is wat i di wrong? i alsso told the guy i only lov him oh dear im getting f*d now! im gonna call the guy every single hour until he picks up. do u think he will still wana g o out with me
    No, don't phone him constantly, you will appear really desperate which is not attractive at all. If he really likes you then he knows you have been trying to contact him and he will get back in touch with you. He probably needs some time to think, so let him have this time, don't pester him as you might push him further away from you.

ReputationRep:
    he's had a weeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dono. i hink he secretly wants me to make a fuss over him. there was this xmas law ball he didnt wana go so i went alone and he got pissed off he said i shouldnt go if he isnt gooing and i should be mad he didnt wana go.
    the thing is, i dont see my ex or speak 2 him for a year now. i only lov the 1 guy. anyway if the fone is off then he wont know im trying to call

ReputationRep:
    he's had a weeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i dono. i hink he secretly wants me to make a fuss over him. there was this xmas law ball he didnt wana go so i went alone and he got pissed off he said i shouldnt go if he isnt gooing and i should be mad he didnt wana go.
    the thing is, i dont see my ex or speak 2 him for a year now. i only lov the 1 guy. anyway if the fone is off then he wont know im trying to call
    It's really impossible to make you see sense. One day you will look back on this relationship and think why the hell did I ever bother getting so worked up about it? And you will also think how could I not see that he was treating me like crap? Is this the same boyfriend who was sleeping with the other girl? Or have you got a new boyfriend now?

ReputationRep:
    4 ****s sake just leave him, y degrade urself and beg, have some pride!

ReputationRep:
    No offence but have you listened to yourself. You let this guy treat you like a door mat. He wouldn't go to the law ball with you, he turns off his mobiles to give you a guilt trip, you don't trust him you thought he had left the country without telling you, and you do his coursework for him.

This isn't a relationship. It isn't going anywhere from what you've told us you both act like children. Either call him or don't call him, dump him or stay with him but don't start any more threads about him. It isn't worth it, we are sick of hearing it or i am anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    No offence but have you listened to yourself. You let this guy treat you like a door mat. He wouldn't go to the law ball with you, he turns off his mobiles to give you a guilt trip, you don't trust him you thought he had left the country without telling you, and you do his coursework for him.

This isn't a relationship. It isn't going anywhere from what you've told us you both act like children. Either call him or don't call him, dump him or stay with him but don't start any more threads about him. It isn't worth it, we are sick of hearing it or i am anyway.
    she does his coursework!?!

hey magic carpet......i take it ur single......how u doin!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    she does his coursework!?!
    yup
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t85471.html

ReputationRep:
    oh hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

but he was talking about his ex girlfr 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i really like the guy which is why i told him. i hate my ex however. can it be explained? cos my current lov is very perfect! should i call him now?
    It doesn't matter what he says or how much he says about x girl friends, NEVER I repeat NEVER TALK ABOUT X BOYFRIENDS with your current BF. There isn't much you can do, other than a simple apology telling him you don't know why you even brought all that stuff up. But he is gonna feel insecure that you want to go back with your x bf for awhile, this is why he isn't talking now. But... if he really cares about you he will make an effort to get over it and work this out. You say he won't answer his phone, well if you really feel you need to talk to him, go and see him when you know he is home. Tell him straight out that hiding from this won't make iot dissapear and go from there. I wouldn't keep calling and would only try to talk in person once, if he isn't willing to talk in person tell him he knows where to find you when he's ready to talk and leave him be. If he doesn't come arround then move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    4 ****s sake just leave him, y degrade urself and beg, have some pride!
    totally agreed!!!! have some dignity and pride woman!
    btw..if you do his coursework then dump him...go back to your old bf...he didn't cheat on you..!!

ReputationRep:
    why the hell???? im never speaking to that ******* again.

i need to kno w what to do with my current boyf
    im shocked........................t hat ******* is not on the swear filter. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cree)
    It doesn't matter what he says or how much he says about x girl friends, NEVER I repeat NEVER TALK ABOUT X BOYFRIENDS with your current BF. There isn't much you can do, other than a simple apology telling him you don't know why you even brought all that stuff up. But he is gonna feel insecure that you want to go back with your x bf for awhile, this is why he isn't talking now. But... if he really cares about you he will make an effort to get over it and work this out. You say he won't answer his phone, well if you really feel you need to talk to him, go and see him when you know he is home. Tell him straight out that hiding from this won't make iot dissapear and go from there. I wouldn't keep calling and would only try to talk in person once, if he isn't willing to talk in person tell him he knows where to find you when he's ready to talk and leave him be. If he doesn't come arround then move on.

hey thanks for the advice....a bit late tho

anyway, he started talking to me again 10 days later, he called me and kept asking me if i was pissed off. of course i said no. but i think that was the wrong answer. he had this weird thing about the law ball where he got mad cos i wasnt annoyed that he wasnt going and i went alone.

anyway, he's not talking to me again. we havent spoken for 5 days now and i dont know why. we were supposed to have a date either today or fri but i dont know why he's mad again. i called him 2wice yesterday and text him once with my new moby no. i called an hour ago. should i keep calling? or not?

ReputationRep:
    Find a rug to love instead

ReputationRep:
    rug your mom

ReputationRep:
    I did, twice, she was rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    rug yourself??

ReputationRep:
    yes he is infact not speaking to me again. but i dono the reason. i think he's trying to get me mad. what do you think of this plan.
    im gonna call the guy tomorrow night. if he doesnt pick up im going to leav a really horrible cold text like "Adam. me and sarah are going out for luch on friday. would you like to come? if not, all the best and see you next semester. it was nice working for you " (i did all his coursework last sem)

normall we text cute stuff like 'hi luv how was ur day at work xx etc so i think my idea will show he is dumped

ReputationRep:
    heeeelllpp mmmemememeeeee

ReputationRep:
    from the looks of it, it sounds like he is trying to make u feel guilty, i think u should dump him but u should also go ahead with the text and show him that u mean business and have had enough with his immature and pathetic behaviour .

Gd luck hun
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    If you're 19... how have you gone out with someone for 7 years?! :confused:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.