This discussion is closed.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dazednconfused)
If you're 19... how have you gone out with someone for 7 years?! :confused:
Having a relationship since she was 12 maybe?
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you should talk to your ex and clear the air, maybe your current boyfriend is aware of something you're denying regarding your ex. you should find out for yourself. it's the most fair to your current boyfriend to figure out if you still have feelings for your ex. then talk to your current boyfriend and be honest with him about what you've discovered.

to be blunt you guys weren't very bright talking about your pasts in detail. it's selfish (a way to brag oftentimes) and it never brings any good to a current relationship unless here and there you tell your current how much better he is than the last one. you used your boyfriend to try to comfort yourself when it's not his place to help resolve your feelings for your ex. you should have done that a long time ago before you started dating your current boyfriend.
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow, well i havent read any other of ur posts about ur current bf..but when i started reading this post, i thought just talk to him...he's hurt etc etc.

however, when people started to say that he treated u like crap...and that u do his coursework for him and etc etc...i started to change my mind! definitely get rid of this guy...then talk to ur ex. (if u still like him)

but leave him that txt, then dont get in contact with him again. if he loves u, he'll get in contact with you. even though if he does, u should still give him the brush off.

good luck hunni.

karen xxx
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
heeeelllpp mmmemememeeeee
For crying out loud. Just forget about him, he isn't worth starting threads about. Move on just get over him.
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
4 fuks sake, im beggining 2 get the impression that the only reason u seem so desprate is that u should be, coz there cant be that many guys out there willing to go out with you.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You are an idiot stop acting like a doormat and get some common sense. If he wasn't using you he'd be treating you with more respect.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope io dont think so
sparkle86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i dont think u lot should be being nasty to her...shes having some troubles and wants some friendly words not nasty comments.

listen hun, just forget him. got any new news for us?

karen x
mitch11
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
why the hell???? im never speaking to that ******* again.

i need to kno w what to do with my current boyf
why are you calling him a ******* when you say he actually did nothing wrong anyway? :confused:
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
well i dont think u lot should be being nasty to her...shes having some troubles and wants some friendly words not nasty comments.

listen hun, just forget him. got any new news for us?

karen x
I no but she can't see sense. Have you read her other threads? He sleeps with other women, she does all his coursework, it's the bloody strangest relationship I have ever heard about. She shouldn't let him treat her like that. She needs some harsh words so it will sink in. It's not that we wanna upset her even more it's just more of a reality check!
sparkle86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea i guess.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
4 fuks sake, im beggining 2 get the impression that the only reason u seem so desprate is that u should be, coz there cant be that many guys out there willing to go out with you.
i dont like many guys. im very selective hence the reason i went out with the chinese brad pitt for 7 yrs then this is my new lov. i don wan it to f*k up
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
hello people. he didnt speak to me for 10 days after i cried about my ex despite me calling everyday. then i didnt reply to his call or text he sent on thurs evening (i was in cinema fone on silent) so he call me 2wice that evening. i spoke to him once and he kept asking if i was pissed off.

also reading your comments, i know he is immature. he's 22 and loves to brag about his ex's eg how each was a diffent nationality, how many people he slept with, how he cheated on his ex with his ex-ex. and i know he's just sulking and not talking to give me a guilt trip. theres no way anyone would be that hurt and mad to find out their bf/gf loved their ex and was hurt to break up with them, i havent spoken to my ex for a year. my bf's just doing it so i'll keep calling etcto prove i like him. this is proved by him calling/txtn me when i stopped calling

im just going to play along until monday when i see him at uni. i didnt send the businesslike text btw. instead i said ''pls at least tell me why my luv isnt speaking to me. cox i only hav one luv and i rilly miss him alot xxx''

the main thing is we should be together for valentines day.but im gonna b so pissed off if i find he just used me to do his courswerk.he lied and cheated his way through every single law exam this semester :eek: i am disappointed about this
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (95)
24.55%
No (292)
75.45%

Watched Threads