Cie alevel physical geography

Watch this thread
daisy0821
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how did you guys find the paper today (23rd)
Adamshaw053
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Ah! What was that “perception” question?! and why did i STILL choose that one over the tornado one lmao
daisy0821
Rep:
(Original post by Adamshaw053)
Ah! What was that “perception” question?! and why did i STILL choose that one over the tornado one lmao
hey !
we learnt arid n coasts so i answered those. what topics did you guys learn??
Adamshaw053
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daisy0821)
hey !
we learnt arid n coasts so i answered those. what topics did you guys learn??
hazardous environments and coasts
daisy0821
Rep:
hazardous environments and coasts
how was coasts ??
Teepee566
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I wasn’t a fan of that perception question either. I did Hazardous environments and hot/semi arid envs- preferred the arid environments section for sure
daisy0821
Rep:
(Original post by Teepee566)
Yeah I wasn’t a fan of that perception question either. I did Hazardous environments and hot/semi arid envs- preferred the arid environments section for sure
i found arid so hard😭. which 20 marker did you answer
daisy0821
Rep:
oh god i found arid so hard. which 20 marker did you answer??
Teepee566
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daisy0821)
i found arid so hard😭. which 20 marker did you answer
Ah, the whole paper was difficult to be honest. I did q 11 the one on the causes of aridity. How about you?
daisy0821
Rep:
Ah, the whole paper was difficult to be honest. I did q 11 the one on the causes of aridity. How about you?
so did i!
the second option on biomass shocked me. never seen a 20 marker on that before. even the 7 marker was difficult in my opinion
hask024
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it was such a horrible paper :/
raffell
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
just two pans please ayey im from Yorkshire my accent can be heard yes I can come yours with my funky brolly haveing aswim puddle how's Emily then booker you just lolk like you got the job thanks mind and well how is the cat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
25.93%
As I expected (53)
32.72%
Harder (60)
37.04%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.32%

Watched Threads