Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how much is too much? like i dont wanna go unconscious n die like lolz. just wondering how much does it take to get pissed when you mix it with stuff, and whats the limit you should really. so far im drinking a small bottle. dont wanna over do it though like lol

ReputationRep:
    everyone is different, you should know your own limits. It's difficult to say on an online forum.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on many things. 25ml is one unit, and the equivalent to a single measure. So how many vodka and cokes would you have on a night out ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubix)
    everyone is different, you should know your own limits. It's difficult to say on an online forum.
    Yeah, this.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you've already had enough.

ReputationRep:
    Well I surely wouldn't advise you to drink a whole litre of that stuff.

ReputationRep:
    When you start to feel a bit sick, stop there and enjoy being tipsy.

ReputationRep:
    well, for me personally between 8 -12 units in a night is the sweet spot.

thats 4 - 6 double vodkas and mixer if you cant do the maths. to be fair though half the fun comes from finding your own limits :P

ReputationRep:
    As much as possible?

ReputationRep:
    4 large bottles. Minimum.

ReputationRep:
    i am abit tipsy but i think i drink more than this when im clubbin. but ive heard of ppl dieing from drinking like half a bottle, i know they dont mix it and i am mixin it but still.......how much have u drank

ReputationRep:
    everyone is different on the amount they can handle but it'll have the effect you think it might have e.g. if you think you are going to get emotional with alcohol...you will. just drink how much you want to drink, i don't see the point in drinking just for the sake of getting drunk? i drink because i enjoy the taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    4 large bottles. Minimum.
    are you trying to kill people? ha ha.

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably feel when you've had too much. Then just remember that for future reference.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how much you have ate in the day as well as what everyone else has said.

Ive gone all day and not ate very much for one reason or another and ended up getting drunk of a couple of drinks. Other days i eat lots and dont get drunk at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Well I surely wouldn't advise you to drink a whole litre of that stuff.
    Why not? A litre would have you mangled but you wouldn't need to go to hospital or anything. Not from my experience anyway.

For smaller girls, I'd say a shoulder bottle is enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _*zoe*_)
    are you trying to kill people? ha ha.
    Pah, light-weight everybody can handle four large bottles
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    my limit is around 10-15 shots

ReputationRep:
    I love this thread title. It's as if there is a government recommendation.....5 a day etc.....

Ideally, OP, you should not drink any. But then life would be no fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Pah, light-weight everybody can handle four large bottles
    Im a light weight, i can barely handly four bottles this size never mind 4 big bottles!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.