Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    as much as you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Im a light weight, i can barely handly four bottles this size never mind 4 big bottles!
    Meh, it is cheap. Unfortunately I can drink quite a lot, however never as much as I think I can, which does lead to difficulties :o:

ReputationRep:
    how much does it take u guys to get pisssssssssseddddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe im pissed n ive only drank 2/3 of a small botttle n im already drunk i mean wtf...at least its chaper than gettin pissed in a club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Meh, it is cheap. Unfortunately I can drink quite a lot, however never as much as I think I can, which does lead to difficulties :o:
    Yep, im the same, except i cant drink a lot, but think i can, why do they make vodka cheap and available?
    Not much, bottle of wine usually does it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Yep, im the same, except i cant drink a lot, but think i can, why do they make vodka cheap and available?

Not much, bottle of wine usually does it.
    I really don't know, it just encourages drunkenness.

I love wine 2.90 bottle from Sainsburys sets the night up beautifully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    i cant believe im pissed n ive only drank 2/3 of a small botttle n im already drunk i mean wtf...at least its chaper than gettin pissed in a club
    What's your weight?

ReputationRep:
    ive now nrly finished a bottle of vodka, (not the litre bottle) i feeel tipsy but not rly drunk. ive read in the news[papr like teenager drying cos they downed half a bottle of vodka how can ya die by that????? ivw drank that much n im not gona die touch woood lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    ive now nrly finished a bottle of vodka, (not the litre bottle) i feeel tipsy but not rly drunk. ive read in the news[papr like teenager drying cos they downed half a bottle of vodka how can ya die by that????? ivw drank that much n im not gona die touch woood lolz
    To be fair you don't seem that sober from the typing. Heck, I'm pretty tipsy currently and can type OK.

ReputationRep:
    Do they sell Schooner wine in England? Over here you can buy it in Tesco, its just next to the Buckfast.

€3.75, 70cl, 15% and drinkable

Will never replace Buckfast for me, but when the money's tight!!

Last Thurs I had €9 and a can of beer... I got 2 bottles of Schooner, drank them and the beer, then had a pint of Guinness in town (friend bought it). And I was probably more ****** that I've been in a LONG time. Mind you, I mixed the Schooner with cough syrup and snorted 2 Panadol tabs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    Hi.
    If you're with mates, then ask them since they know you, rather than pissing about on web forums.
    If you're downing a bottle of vodka alone while on the Internet, then go out ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    I smell troll.

(Original post by uni!)
    from typing perfectly normal (well, ignoring non-english abbreviations) to complete garbage?

naaaaaaah - drink wouldn't do that in 10mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    To be fair you don't seem that sober from the typing. Heck, I'm pretty tipsy currently and can type OK.
    Either that or a good impression of a drunk on the internet....:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Do they sell Schooner wine in England? Over here you can buy it in Tesco, its just next to the Buckfast.

€3.75, 70cl, 15% and drinkable

Will never replace Buckfast for me, but when the money's tight!!

Last Thurs I had €9 and a can of beer... I got 2 bottles of Schooner, drank them and the beer, then had a pint of Guinness in town (friend bought it). And I was probably more ****** that I've been in a LONG time. Mind you, I mixed the Schooner with cough syrup and snorted 2 Panadol tabs.....
    What a strange evening. Schooner sounds pretty cool. Is it red or white wine ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    About 4 vodka and cokes.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Vodka is dangerous stuff neat...400 mls should be plenty. Half that if you are new to the stuff

ReputationRep:
    My brother had a bad experience with vodka but hes only small built tho.. he drank a small vodka with a little bit of lemonade and got himself knocked out at the side of the road... but i can drink bout half with out but am bigger built so it depends on ur size

ReputationRep:
    i wiiiiiiiiiishh i could go out im so angry non of my friends r online. lus id meet someone i didnt like just cos im drunk, just wantsom fun like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    What a strange evening. Schooner sounds pretty cool. Is it red or white wine ?
    White, but there is a red one (called 'Cream') which is €4.99

It's "fortified wine", I think it's for cooking or something O_o it's British so I'd imagine you can get it in England... funny that it's not very popular over here considering the city I live in is full of students and also very expensive like €8 for a naggin of vodka, which I'd pay £3 for in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    i wiiiiiiiiiishh i could go out im so angry non of my friends r online. lus id meet someone i didnt like just cos im drunk, just wantsom fun like
    Where do you live ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.