Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    as much as you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Im a light weight, i can barely handly four bottles this size never mind 4 big bottles!
    Meh, it is cheap. Unfortunately I can drink quite a lot, however never as much as I think I can, which does lead to difficulties :o:

ReputationRep:
    how much does it take u guys to get pisssssssssseddddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe im pissed n ive only drank 2/3 of a small botttle n im already drunk i mean wtf...at least its chaper than gettin pissed in a club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Meh, it is cheap. Unfortunately I can drink quite a lot, however never as much as I think I can, which does lead to difficulties :o:
    Yep, im the same, except i cant drink a lot, but think i can, why do they make vodka cheap and available?
    Not much, bottle of wine usually does it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Yep, im the same, except i cant drink a lot, but think i can, why do they make vodka cheap and available?

Not much, bottle of wine usually does it.
    I really don't know, it just encourages drunkenness.

I love wine 2.90 bottle from Sainsburys sets the night up beautifully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    i cant believe im pissed n ive only drank 2/3 of a small botttle n im already drunk i mean wtf...at least its chaper than gettin pissed in a club
    What's your weight?

ReputationRep:
    ive now nrly finished a bottle of vodka, (not the litre bottle) i feeel tipsy but not rly drunk. ive read in the news[papr like teenager drying cos they downed half a bottle of vodka how can ya die by that????? ivw drank that much n im not gona die touch woood lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    ive now nrly finished a bottle of vodka, (not the litre bottle) i feeel tipsy but not rly drunk. ive read in the news[papr like teenager drying cos they downed half a bottle of vodka how can ya die by that????? ivw drank that much n im not gona die touch woood lolz
    To be fair you don't seem that sober from the typing. Heck, I'm pretty tipsy currently and can type OK.

ReputationRep:
    Do they sell Schooner wine in England? Over here you can buy it in Tesco, its just next to the Buckfast.

€3.75, 70cl, 15% and drinkable

Will never replace Buckfast for me, but when the money's tight!!

Last Thurs I had €9 and a can of beer... I got 2 bottles of Schooner, drank them and the beer, then had a pint of Guinness in town (friend bought it). And I was probably more ****** that I've been in a LONG time. Mind you, I mixed the Schooner with cough syrup and snorted 2 Panadol tabs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    Hi.
    If you're with mates, then ask them since they know you, rather than pissing about on web forums.
    If you're downing a bottle of vodka alone while on the Internet, then go out ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    I smell troll.

(Original post by uni!)
    from typing perfectly normal (well, ignoring non-english abbreviations) to complete garbage?

naaaaaaah - drink wouldn't do that in 10mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    To be fair you don't seem that sober from the typing. Heck, I'm pretty tipsy currently and can type OK.
    Either that or a good impression of a drunk on the internet....:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Do they sell Schooner wine in England? Over here you can buy it in Tesco, its just next to the Buckfast.

€3.75, 70cl, 15% and drinkable

Will never replace Buckfast for me, but when the money's tight!!

Last Thurs I had €9 and a can of beer... I got 2 bottles of Schooner, drank them and the beer, then had a pint of Guinness in town (friend bought it). And I was probably more ****** that I've been in a LONG time. Mind you, I mixed the Schooner with cough syrup and snorted 2 Panadol tabs.....
    What a strange evening. Schooner sounds pretty cool. Is it red or white wine ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    About 4 vodka and cokes.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Vodka is dangerous stuff neat...400 mls should be plenty. Half that if you are new to the stuff

ReputationRep:
    My brother had a bad experience with vodka but hes only small built tho.. he drank a small vodka with a little bit of lemonade and got himself knocked out at the side of the road... but i can drink bout half with out but am bigger built so it depends on ur size

ReputationRep:
    i wiiiiiiiiiishh i could go out im so angry non of my friends r online. lus id meet someone i didnt like just cos im drunk, just wantsom fun like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    What a strange evening. Schooner sounds pretty cool. Is it red or white wine ?
    White, but there is a red one (called 'Cream') which is €4.99

It's "fortified wine", I think it's for cooking or something O_o it's British so I'd imagine you can get it in England... funny that it's not very popular over here considering the city I live in is full of students and also very expensive like €8 for a naggin of vodka, which I'd pay £3 for in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni!)
    i wiiiiiiiiiishh i could go out im so angry non of my friends r online. lus id meet someone i didnt like just cos im drunk, just wantsom fun like
    Where do you live ?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.