Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks,

does anyone know what's the applicants-places ratio for Politics and Parliamentary Studies at Leeds Uni? I can't find it anywhere
    If I were in UK I'd have a look into Degree Course Offers 2009 Entry book but since I come from Slovakia, I have no opportunity to do so

Could anyone look it up for me, please? (With some other relevant statistics, if possible)

I'm offering +REP

ReputationRep:
    *bumpy bumpy*
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If you don't get your answer from anybody on here, you could email the admissions department [or something along those lines] at Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    If you don't get your answer from anybody on here, you could email the admissions department [or something along those lines] at Leeds?
    Yeah I already have thought about this option but I can imagine they've got loads of work nowadays so I don't think it's likely to get a reply...

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm currently doing this course and if I remember correctly they have about 200 applicants for about 10-20 places depending on candidates competency.

Hope that is helpful for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSL)
    Hi. I'm currently doing this course and if I remember correctly they have about 200 applicants for about 10-20 places depending on candidates competency.

Hope that is helpful for you.
    Aaaah thank you
    They plan to let 18 people in this year so it's gonna be pretty tough
    How do you like it? Which year are you in? What was your PS like? And what about interview - was it too difficult?
    Please please PM me, I do want to know EVERYTHING :love:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.